Thursday, December 25, 2014

Strolling around Bhaktapur

It has always been my finest hobby to stroll around Bhaktapur. The place do not fail to fascinate me every time I move around. As I walk looking at the monuments, architectures, people and their lifestyles, I feel very happy.

The town though small is rich in newari culture, traditions, folk music and dances, traditional cousins. The local dishes are always mouth watering. Walking around having a glass of Juju Dhau (local yogurt) is awesome.

Everyday tourists from different part of the world visit here. Most of them are from Asian nations like China, India. Others are from America and some European nations. Watching them allured by this cultural city makes me feel exotic. It fills me with wonder and immense delight. Strolling around in the evening is also a happy thing to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment